Affiliates - Earn money with your pageLast Update: 2022-08-08 19:20:13
Join the eLandFly affiliate program and start making money from your website by offering our price comparison services.
The eLandFly affiliate program is perfect for bloggers and small travel websites as it offers to earn commissions for flights, hotels and activities in the same affiliate portal.
What do we offer to our affiliates?
- Very competitive commissions that are paid when making the reservation, at least you will earn 40% of our sales commission.
- Cookie duration period of 30 days, provided that the user has cookies enabled in the browser.
- High volume incentives, when your conversion rate is above 2%, you will earn 50% of our sales commission.
- Reports and online monitoring, with updated data instantly.
- Easy implementation that allows you to start earning commissions instantly.
- An affiliate team that will help you from day one.
Request your registration as an affiliate
Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
The purpose of these general conditions (hereinafter, the "General Conditions") is to regulate the conditions under which the Affiliate will promote, through links, banners, widgets or any other type of resource, eLandFly's services in exchange for a commission.
Registration in eLandFly's affiliate program implies the prior acceptance of these General Conditions by sending the Affiliate registration application through the Web Site. After submitting the registration application, the Affiliate will receive an email from eLandFly informing him/her whether his/her application has been accepted or rejected, without the need for any justification in accordance with the decision.
Registration in the affiliate program is free of charge and shall not entail any cost at any time.
Rights and obligations of eLandFly
- eLandFly may suspend or cancel the affiliation at any time and without prior notice, making the payment of outstanding commissions, provided that no manipulation of these commissions occurs.
- eLandFly may cancel the commissions earned if the Affiliate's account shows patterns of manipulation of the commission system or any other indication of fraudulent or negligent conduct in the use of the account or the tools.
- eLandFly may monitor the Affiliate's web pages to ensure that the links are correct. If this is not the case, eLandFly will notify the Affiliate of the changes to be made so that, within 15 days, the Affiliate can make the requested changes. Failure to correct these changes will result in the suspension or cancellation of the account.
- eLandFly has the obligation, once your application has been approved, to register the affiliation and allow you access to the affiliate platform.
- eLandFly has the obligation to provide access and download of promotional material, HTML links and URLs that will identify the affiliate and its commissions earned on the eLandFly website.
- eLandFly has the obligation to monitor the transactions made by affiliates, making available reports or summaries relating to the movements that occur.
- eLandFly has the obligation to pay the Affiliate the commissions earned as detailed in the "Commissions" section of these Terms and Conditions.
Rights and Obligations of the Affiliate
- The Affiliate shall have the right to use the Affiliate's brand, logo and other products or Promotional Tools on its Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Partner is obliged to declare that all information provided to eLandFly is true and correct and that, in the event of any change, it will proceed to update it.
- The Affiliate is obliged to keep his/her password to access his/her Affiliate area, and shall be solely responsible for its use. The Affiliate exempts eLandFly from any liability for any damages that may be caused by any theft of passwords.
- The Partner is obliged to be responsible for its Web Site and its content, which must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including privacy and data protection regulations.
- The Partner is obliged to guarantee that the content on its Web Site belongs to it or that its owner has given it permission to publish it on its Web Site. It also guarantees that the information and content does not infringe any third party rights, including the intellectual property rights of third parties, and that it does not publish any content that is offensive, prohibited or objectionable in any way. Such as pornographic and sexual content, violent, racist, degrading, hateful or promoting illegal activities.
- The Affiliate has the obligation not to generate in any way, nor contribute, Artificial Traffic to the eLandFly Website.
- Partner is obligated to indemnify eLandFly for any damages that Partner may have caused eLandFly pursuant to fraudulent or illegal use or if Partner generates or attempts to generate Artificial Traffic in accordance with applicable law. Furthermore, in this case eLandFly may cancel any outstanding commissions.
- Partner is obligated to be solely responsible for the development, operations and maintenance of its web pages and all materials appearing thereon.
- You are obligated to open accounts in your own name and in your own interest. Furthermore, it is prohibited to transfer existing accounts in favor of a third party.
- The Partner is obliged to use the Promotional Tools as stipulated in the Promotional Tools documentation.
- The Affiliate is obliged not to share the credentials of the Promotional Tools with third parties.
ElandFly will pay a commission to the Affiliate for each sale generated by a customer referred from the Affiliate's website. A referred customer is defined as any person who clicks on an eLandFly link on the Affiliate's website.
The affiliate program has a flexible commission structure based on the percentage of conversion generated monthly, this commission percentage calculation will be adjusted monthly on the 1st of each month. This adjustment will be made automatically based on the affiliate account conversion rate.
The following commission thresholds apply:
- At the time of affiliate registration, the commission will be 40% of the commission earned by eLandFly on each booking.
- If the affiliate's conversion rate exceeds 50%, the commission will be adjusted to 50% of the commission earned by eLandFly on each booking.
If in the previous month the affiliate's conversion rate drops below 50%, the drop to 40% commission will be applied.
What is a conversion?
A conversion is considered to be any sale carried out through the eLandFly website.
- If a user does a flight search, goes to make the ticket purchase, makes the purchase and does not cancel the purchase.
- If a user makes a search for hotels, goes to make the hotel reservation, makes the reservation and does not cancel the reservation.
- If a user does a search for activities, goes to make the purchase, makes the purchase and does not cancel the purchase.
What is the conversion rate?
The conversion rate is calculated by dividing the number of user actions generated on eLandFly by the number of commissions generated.
What are the statuses of a sale?
Because many of our suppliers allow cancellation of your bookings or purchases, a sale has the following statuses:
- Pending: A sale is considered pending until the purchase of any service is confirmed. A sale remains in this status until approved or cancelled.
- Cancelled: A sale is considered cancelled, at the moment the customer cancels the purchase or reservation. These sales will not be paid.
- Approved: A sale is considered approved when the customer cannot cancel the reservation or purchase, as well as when the purchase or reservation is made. A sale remains in this status until after 30 days in which payment can be made if the threshold stipulated in the "Payment of Commissions" section is reached.
- Paid: A sale is considered paid when the payment to the Affiliate has been executed.
Sales made from a referred customer during the 30 calendar days following the referred customer's access will be recognized as Affiliate commissions via a 30-day cookie.
Payment of commissions
Payments will be executed at the request of Affiliates once the threshold of $30 in commissions has been exceeded. These payments will be made on the following 15th of each month. At the moment we only support payments via PayPal.
Duration of the contractual relationship
The present Terms and Conditions will come into force from the moment the communication of approval of the application for affiliation is received and will have an unlimited duration as long as neither of the parties notifies in writing its intention to terminate the contractual relationship. Likewise, eLandFly may terminate this relationship at any time and without notice as described in the section "eLandFly's Rights and Obligations".
Modification of the General Conditions
eLandFly reserves the right to modify partially or in full the content of these General Conditions. Such changes will be published on this website and will always be accessible and notified to affiliates.